Monday, December 29, 2008

Gotta love internet cafe's

I just wanted to add to my 'diary', just so that peter and cynthia know that even though I am on holidays I am still thinking about the internet and NET11....I don't want them to think that I have forgotton them.

I have been keeping a pen and paper diary for my learning journal that I will transfer onto here assoon as I have a long period of trime to spend in a cafe or when I arrive home. I did make a note on webct but I will repeat myself here just to let people know. That mty main internet access at this moment is on my husbands work computer and all 'social networking' sites are blocked. . . . .YES that includes my blogg!!!!!!!OH MY GOODNESS PETER. . .How would you live???? :-P

Anyway thats it from me for the moment. Happy blogging to you all

2 comments:

Peter Fletcher said...

Good to know you haven't forgotten us. I was beginning to wonder if you'd lost your blog love ;-)

Belinda said...

No haven't lost my love formy blog. . . . NOT AT ALL....Ijust didn't think internet access would be so hard. Iam sure that it is just because I am a twit when it comes to computers but nevertheless, I will be on here updating as much as I can. I am of course keeping an 'old school' pen and paper diary so that I can log y findings when I have more time.