Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is an attempt to attach the final telnet screen.

I figure that I need proof, after asking all of the stupid questions I am sure that there are some people out there still questioning whether or not I did actually do it. . and rightfully so :p

well for whatever reason it won't attach. I am having to use my husbands work computer as there is a problem with my internet server at the moment. I will attempt to put it on later when I have my computer back on, hopefully it will work then.

2 comments:

Ashna said...

Hi Belinda,

Firstly thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog.You are doing great as well and I like your style of writing.

Good Luck with Net11

Ash

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda,
I do not know Blogger but you should be able to insert a print screen onto your blog. I have been use Jing.

Hans