Thursday, December 11, 2008

telnet

Wooooohoooooooooo, I can't believe that I was finally able to access telnet. I do have to give thanks toHans for the help. There are several things that I am not still not sure about. First of all did it not work because I wasn't putting telnet through the run section, instead accessed it by searching my computer files. Or did it not work because I didn't type the o in front of the library address. . .perhaps both!!!!

Anyway I have finally done it, which is all that matters. . . . Do I like it. . . . .NO WAY!!!!!!!!

My still very limited understanding is that it is kind of like an "olden day" google. And if I had to make a choice of the two, it would be google all the way!!!!!!!!!!

I have never attached anything to a blogg before so I am going to post this message followed by the final screen of the telnet search (as proof). I wan't to make sure that this gets on my blogg in one piece before mucking it up with an attachment.

Its over. . .thank goodness!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Peter Fletcher said...

Olden day google? that's one way to put it ;-)