Thursday, January 1, 2009

HTML....SCARY

WOW........... I am finding this task fairly difficult. I have logged onto the web page 'so you want to make a web page'. I have read the first couple of lessons and I am very happy so far as they look like they are aimed at total derr heads like myself. I plan on doing the rest of the lessons tonight and hope that I have more of an idea after that. I have seen a few other peoples thoughts on their blogs and while I would like to say that this makes me feel better about the tasks I think it just intimidates me more!!!!! Anyway I am up for the challenge, so hopefully I willbe able to step up to the plate and work it out!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda.
Don't get fazed. I had to learn HTML and develop a functioning website in 12 weeks in the last SP. So from nothing to adequate.
There are heaps of good tutorials and other reference available. I posted a reply on Webct, with a couple of great information sites (A List Apart and Sitepoint).

I will be interested to see how your first website turns out. Good Luck

hans