Monday, January 19, 2009

my thoughts on blogging

I have already written this message but for some reason it has not come up....so here it is again.

I started using facebook about 4 months ago and it was only due to peer pressure. With relatives and friends living overseas and interstate, they told me that this was the best way to keep in touch. Now it seems I am totally addicted to face book and I am always on there for one reason or another. After our recent family holiday I couldn't wait to up load the holidays pics onto my face book page.

As far as other blogging goes, I think it is interesting. I can't believe just h9w many different blog sites there are out there, it almost seems like it has a cult following. I can see how some people use their blogs and think that it is great. It is a place where they can say what they are feeling at that moment, which I think is a good way to express yourself.

I think that as long as blogging is used in a positive way it is great.

I won't be using any other blog other than facebook due to the fact that I don't have the time for it, and whenever I have a spare minute I will usually be on face book anyway

No comments: