Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HTML OVER!!!!!

Well the ongoing saga of my HTML page is FINALLY over. I felt so stupid in asking so many seemingly obvious quetions. I tried my best not to but if I didn't I would not have learnt. I am just sorry for all of those that are out there who had the painful task of having to read my silly questions. While my page is very basic, I am still happy with how it turned out..the fact that I actually finished it, is a miracle in itself. I have thanked Chris on his blog but wanted to say thanks to chris for "testing" my link and sending me an email via my web page, I recieved it so obviously worked which is great.

This part of my holdiay is over, I arrive home tomorrow. I have been on a three week road trip through victoria with my family, we go home for four days before going away again. However the next stint of holdiays SHOULD be much easier as we are not constantly on the move. There is a plan at home that entails hubby and the kids OUT and me at home to finish the concepts assessment, and I am actually looking forward to it......I guess that means more silly questions are on the way!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chriso said...

Thank for your Comments On my Assignement Blog Bilinda.
I have taught HTML to CIV Students through Tafe and know how difficult it is to learn. Once you understanfd the tags "Reason why notebook was chosen" then it becomes easy to edit HTML
Your not the only newbie to have trouble.