Monday, January 19, 2009

What I have learnt about blogs

ADDICTION..........They can become very addictive. For example, I reluctantly started using face book so that I was able to keep in touch with family living interstate and overseas, as well as those friends that can't communicate in any other form. And now I am afraid to say that I am totally HOOKED!!!!!!!! I am always trying to check my face book to see what people are 'up to', and the first thing that I did on returning from holidays was go and start up loading my photos to show friends. I didn't understand how they worked at all until about 4 months ago and now I am a regular!!!!!!!!! As far as blogs out side of face book. I am surprised just at how many there are. I honestly couldn't believe that there are so many different types and the almost 'cult',like following that some of them have. I find them very interesting and I think that it is a good way to see what other people are like and what they enjoy etc etc.

No comments: