Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tools For Using the Web

This entry is late, I actually downloaded these about two weeks ago, but only just getting around to writing about it.

First is windows media player......I love my music and since my computer is only new, I am still attempting to put new programs (or plug ins, not sure of correct name) onto it. I downloaded windows media player so that I can listen to my music, and create different mixes on CD's to listen to in the car.

The Other tool that I have recently downloaded is not on the module list, and it is again to do with music is iTunes. My son gave me an ipod for christmas and it is still sitting in the packet because it is scary technology, and he is obviously upset that I haven't used his gift yet, so I downloaded iTunes, and even some songs, now all I have to do is get it onto the ipod!!

No comments: