Sunday, February 22, 2009

Google

I think like most people that Google is my most commonly used search engine, infact outside of the library database it is my only used search engine. Below is a the record of the first 'hit' that cam up when I searched for 'sympathy cards'. I know it seems a little morbid, however after a close freind passed away and I was writing in the card to her family, I had no idea what to write so I went straight to google for some advice!!!!

This is the first out of
Results 1 - 10 of about 2,980,000 for sympathy cards. (0.15 seconds)

Free Sympathy Ecards, Sympathy Cards, Sympathy Card, Sympathy ... Send free Sympathy ecards and Sympathy greeting cards from Blue Mountain now. Each Sympathy ecard can include a personal message and photos and are a ...
www.bluemountain.com/category.pd?path=83044 - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

No comments: