Sunday, February 1, 2009

still no assessment

clearly if you have read my quiet post you would have been expecting my concepts assessment on here by now.....however it is clearly not the case. I could go on and on about what a nit whit I am and that I have been struggling with it (like I have many time before) however all that would do is bore everybody to death even more so.

SO, I am not going to do that,I am simply going to to say, that the concepts assessment will be here very soon ( has to be here by friday of course), and just hope for the best. And then after that of course I will be getting back on board with the tasks and posting some fabulously intelligent answers regarding the tasks....funny thought I know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sell yourself short Belinda. I enjoy your questions because the make me stop and think more about what I am doing.. Good luck with the concepts.

Peter Fletcher said...

I know it will be worth the wait.